Friday, July 31, 2020

Making the world a better place through an pandemic


Life as we know it has changed drastically, and i'm the kind of person who first observes, listens and take precautions, unlike the ones that procrastinate with a problem, they dwell and dwell and then its too late. January 2020, going to work, I noticed 3 people were sick with a flu, thankfully I didn't get it and only because I frequently wash my hands and use hand sanitizer, but watching the news from china, I realized this is going to be bad, and it came true. Spoke to my husband and we agreed, we needed to inform everyone in our families, just so they are aware and even though it's a little of paranoia, they are better safe than sorry. Although I lost and uncle and aunt from different families, I am grateful that we are all okay. Till today this awful virus has not been easy on us, we are all being challenged to get use to this normality, which is getting exhausting. I am an optimistic person with good intentions to keep on, but there are a lot of people who dwell with it differently. 

It is now August 2020, and it had quiet down from all the BLM protests and riots, it has been quite the summer, with no beach in sight, because of the avoidance of people and social distancing and going out when there are people around, who cares at this point. I hope everyone else is finding comfort on family and good things, and don't let this down times get you.  We have taken gardening and doing minor improvements around our home, cooking and having good treats to eat makes the days much brighter, and talking to family of course, keeping in touch by phone or zoom.

I have not been blogging since 2017, and it's time to write about the things that matter and what we look forward to, like painting more art, creating more crafts, taking care of our garden, we have so many veggies this season, green beans, squash, eggplant, tomatoes, jalapenos, basil for pesto, and lots of pretty flowers, this is what makes me happy in the mornings and Stevie my doggie loves being in the yard all day if she can. She is another reason why we can enjoy life regardless of what is going on outside. The way to stay strong is by being happy and feeling like Life still has a meaning, and nothing can take that away from us. God never intended for his world to become this way. it is in the bible that mankind will destroy it and with technology along, we are doomed for a dark end, hope this is centuries down the road and not in our lifetime. 

I leave this painting above for you to view, it is called Pacha, translation "Home"
it is one of my visions of Mother Earth and the way we care for her, at least some of us. Others are driven by money and power, while we just want to live for as long as God allows us to. This painting means embracing your home, and protecting it. My art is what I can give for others to visualize and feel inspire to create. Art is what you see and feel put into a canvas, and your canvas is waiting.

More art to come, have been getting more inspiration since Fall is around the corner.
Also feel free to contact me for personalized painting, or crafts, as well as design work, freelancing again, website needs an update, time is essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment